How to book, terms, conditions, payments...
We are very flexible in planning and adjusting the itineraries so please don't hesitate to discuss any aspect of booking, adjustments, accommodation, changes ...with us.
- After we have agreed on the itinerary and you want to confirm your booking, we will send you a payment link for a credit card deposit deposit (depending on the program)
- The deposit is not charged! It is pre-authorized and payment in full is required in cash on spot, dorectly to the guide/driver
- The balance payment is due in cash on spot
- For payments, we accept major credit cards through our secure payment gateway (Visa, Amex, Mastercard)
- After we receive the deposit, we will issue a voucher with details
Regulations and rules
Deposit is charged if the tour is cancelled less than 48 hours before the start of the program
We strongly recommend purchasing comprehensive travel insurance (including trip delay, trip cancellation, trip interruption, and baggage insurance) once a trip has been booked. Health, accident, and emergency evacuation insurance are also strongly recommended. Detailed information will be provided upon receipt of a deposit, or upon request.
Credit Card payments
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian Kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our web site.